First Time Buyers.
For First time buyers, because we have agencies with several Financial Institutions, and we can assist you with the following:
- Mortgage Product choices with lenders
- A Step by step guide on the mortgage process
- How to choose a lender and an appropriate mortgage product
- How to get mortgage approved
- Most up to date lending criteria
- Information on Self build mortgages
- Costs associated with a mortgage
Are you a first time buyer?
Packaging a mortgage is critical to ensuring you are successful. Since every case is unique, your chances of being successful in your mortgage application increase significantly if you enlist the services of a professionally accredited mortgage advisor.
Are you confused about the mortgage process?
Did you know that regardless of what you hear in the media, not all banks are out there lending to people. Engage with us here in DMC and let us point you in the right direction.
Did you know that you don’t have to go to your own bank to get a mortgage?
Email Niall at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will reply within minutes all the different options that you have to choose from.
Did you know that you don’t have to go to your bank between 10am and 4pm for quality mortgage advice?
Make an appointment with Niall at your own convenience, even if it is outside of office hours.
Switching Your Mortgage.
If you are thinking of switching your current mortgage and saving, we can assist you with the following:
- Advice on how to switch your current mortgage
- Switching your mortgage and saving money
- Advising on which Financial Institution offers the best product to suit you
- We can address all your questions on remortgaging
- The costs associated with remortgaging
If you are an investor, looking to purchase investment properties, we have agencies with lenders who specialise in this area and we can assist you with the following:
- Advice on purchasing a “buy to let” property
- Advice on raising equity
- Advice on which mortgage product would suit you best
- Releasing equity from other investment properties
- Purchasing property through your pension fund
We can assist you with consolidation of your debts into one payment and the various options available.
Contact Niall or Mary today on 021 4897300 for an appointment.